Expert Pest Solutions In Lakeside City, TX
Located just off the southern shores of Lake Wichita is the aptly named Lakeside City! If small-town living and lake views are two things you enjoy, then we are the place for you! To help you maintain a property in Lakeside City free of the pests that live throughout Northern Texas, trust the local experts at Shoop's Texas Termite & Pest Control.
We are a family owned and operated company dedicated to guarding our customers and their homes and businesses from pests. Since 1932 we have been protecting people and property from the harm that pests can cause; call today to learn more!
Residential Pest Control In Lakeside City, TX
With over 85 years of pest control experience, know that you can put your trust in our pest control professional's hands. We commit to our customers and to helping them guard their homes and families against rodents, spiders, insects, and more. Having pests scurrying through your house or making it so you can't enjoy your outdoor space is unsettling.
Our professionals eliminate pests by providing fast action, effective treatments, modern technology, and targeted pesticide use through Integrated Pest Management. We solve pest problems and provide the routine, follow-up services necessary to offer a long-term solution.
For more information or to decide which of our home pest control options is best for your Lakeside home, reach out and talk with one of our professionals today!
Commercial Pest Control In Lakeside City, TX
Implementing a commercial pest control program to keep your Lakeside City facility free of pests will provide you with the following benefits:
- Discovering how pests are entering your facility and the implementation a solid plan to keep them out
- Protecting the health of your customers and employees from pests that carry and spread many human pathogens, bacteria, and parasites that make people ill
- Protecting your customers and employees from insects that deliver painful stings or itchy bites
- Safeguarding your equipment and inventory from being damaged and contaminated by pests
If you are experiencing problems with pests, don't hesitate to reach out to us for help. We can make sure that pests are no longer an issue in your commercial facility by working together!
Why You Need Professional Help When Dealing With Lakeside City Cockroaches
No Lakeside City home is immune to problems with cockroaches. They can find their way into our homes in many different ways, which makes keeping them out difficult. Cockroaches move inside from the outside through spaces they discover in the exterior walls of your home, sewers, drains, or vents. In multi-unit buildings, they move through walls and ceilings. They may also hitchhike their way inside of boxes, deliveries, and secondhand appliances or pieces of furniture.
Cockroaches are not pests that you should try to eliminate on your own. They are prolific breeders, can hide throughout your home, and spread diseases that make people ill. Cockroaches should never be allowed in your home for a day longer than necessary. Partnering with a professional that can eliminate these pests as quickly as possible is the best way to take your home back from these pests. To eliminate cockroaches that have become an issue, reach out to Shoop's Texas Termite & Pest Control.
How To Tell If Your Lakeside City Property Has A Termite Problem
Termites are "silent invaders" because they move into our yards and homes without notice and can remain that way for months or years. They move through the soil or wood located behind walls or under floors well out of our sight. A termite infestation is often not detected until its damage is severe enough that it can't be overlooked any longer.
We want to help you discover any problem with termites before the damage becomes too severe and costly to repair. The following things should alert you to a problem with termites on your Lakeside City property.
- Termite tubes: Termites construct mud tunnels connecting their nest to food sources. Discovering mud tubes on your home's foundation or in the basement is a sure sign of a termite infestation.
- Damage: In your home, discovering things like bubbling wallpaper, warped wood, or windows, small holes in a piece of wood's exterior, and doors that aren't opening or closing properly are signs of termites in your home.
- Winged termites: Reproductive termites swarm from mature colonies to find a mate and start a new nest. A termite nest is near if you see swarms of flying termites or piles of their discarded wings.
At Shoop's Texas Termite & Pest Control, we will eliminate termites and prevent future issues with these wood-eating pests through our variety of termite control options. To speak to us about our different methods of effective termite control, contact us today.