Customized Pest Control In Bowie, TX
Bowie is a growing town that continues to attract people who want a close-knit community as well as a bit of space. The downtown area is peppered with restaurants, bed and breakfasts, and local industries. Families living in Bowie have access to good public schools as well as the greater Fort Worth area. But when pests such as rodents, spiders, and termites find their way into local properties, the solution can’t be found at the store.
At Shoop’s Texas Termite & Pest Control, we have been the area’s name in customized pest control in Bowie, TX, since 1932. Our customers continue to put their confidence in us because we live in the communities that we serve and treat everyone’s pest pressures with the care that they deserve. We are a local, family-owned business that provides emergency services, free estimates, and services that can address any number of pest problems that you may encounter. To learn more about our services and how they can benefit you, please call us today.
Residential Pest Control In Bowie, TX
At Shoop’s Texas Termite & Pest Control, we take the guesswork out of keeping your Bowie home pest-free. Our family has been servicing the surrounding area for more than 80 years and we continue to do so with pride. In addition to the high-quality services we deliver, homeowners continue to partner with us because we genuinely care about their success and have the customer support to prove it.
Our general pest control program begins with a conversation. This will provide us with the insight we need in order to fully understand your concerns and will also amplify the work that we do during the inspection phase that follows. From there, we often apply an insect growth regulator and offer treatments such as fogging, spraying, dusting, and laying granular baits. We often recommend some form of recurring schedule so that we can continue to keep pests away from your home. And when your needs are more specific, we are able to provide mosquito control, lawn services, and pre-construction treatments. For more information on the types of residential pest control that we offer, call us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Bowie, TX
Pest infestations have the ability to impact your Bowie business in more ways than you can count. They can disturb the flow of goods from your property, make customers sick, and create property damage that isn’t up to code. At Shoop’s Texas Termite & Pest Control, we are the team that schools, stores, and offices call when they need extra protection from pest problems. Providing high-quality customized services has been our top goal since 1932 and we continue this work to this day.
We always begin our visits with a total property evaluation because we need to fully understand current pest activity and places where new problems could develop. As a commercial customer, you’ll receive a tailored program that can include general invaders as well as more targeted ones like termites. With our proven methods and diligent follow-up, we will be able to create a safe working environment. If you want complete protection from pests, call us for more information on our commercial pest control solutions today.
Five Tips To Maintain A Beautiful Lawn In Bowie
If you want to benefit from a beautiful lawn in Bowie and all that it brings, try these five quick steps:
- Avoid watering or feeding weeds by fertilizing thoughtfully and utilizing an underground irrigation system.
- Look out for thatch growth and be sure to rake it up if it appears.
- Learn your lawn’s ideal height and make sure you mow to that length on a routine basis.
- Stay aware of the health of the trees and plants around your property and never ignore one that looks sickly.
- Bring in professional lawn control services from a trusted expert, no matter the time of year.
For more information on professional lawn services to maintain the health and beauty of your lawn, call Shoop’s Texas Termite & Pest Control today.
The Most Effective Way To Rodent-Proof Your Bowie Home
When you want to keep rodents out of your Bowie home, the most effective way to do so is by following these helpful hints:
- Close off possible entry points. To start, look for any small gap or opening that a rodent could slip through to enter your home. They are capable of using anything that’s at least the size of a dime and can chew at cracks to make them bigger. You may want to employ the use of materials such as wire mesh, steel wool, and silicone-based caulk for these areas.
- Store food securely. Rodents are always searching for something to eat, so if you have pets, use a sealed tub for their kibble and make sure that you keep leftovers and snacks in airtight containers, too.
- Try to be tidy. To further eliminate potential food sources, keep your home very clean and free from crumbs by wiping up spills and routinely sweeping and mopping floors.
- Remedy moisture issues. It may prove helpful to utilize dehumidifiers and fix leaky faucets or pipes.
If you want additional rodent prevention, call Shoop’s Texas Termite & Pest Control today.