Professional Pest Solutions In Randlett, OK
A small town located just above the Texas border, Randlett offers the benefits of small-town living and a respite to its resident from the hustle and bustle of daily life. What attracts people to our area also attracts many pests and provides them with a place to thrive. Unfortunately, pests living near our homes and businesses often find a way inside. They can quickly turn your Randlett property from a sanctuary into a place that you and your family can't be comfortable. Dealing with pests is stressful, and they can cause costly damage and create health risks.
At Shoop's Texas Termite & Pest Control, we want to help you and other Randlett residents keep their homes and businesses free of unwanted insects, rodents, and other pests. We are a family-owned pest control company that understands the needs of people living in the Wichita Falls area and will provide the high-quality services necessary to keep pests at bay! Learn more by reaching out today!
Residential Pest Control In Randlett, OK
Though common household pests may only seem like a nuisance to deal with, the reality is that if pests are in your Randlett home year after year, they can cause big problems. Removing pests is essential to keeping the structure of your home intact, protecting your yard from damage, and making sure that your family is safe and healthy.
The professionals at Shoop's Texas Termite & Pest Control are leaders in the pest control industry and committed to solving our customer's pest problems, no matter what they may be! Our residential pest control services include the following and more!
- Comprehensive interior and exterior treatments
- Rodent control
- Implementing preventative and corrective measures through Integrated Pest Management
- Yard and tree spraying
To discover all the benefits of partnering with us to guard your home and yard against nuisance, dangerous, and destructive pests, don't hesitate to reach out!
Commercial Pest Control In Randlett, OK
Don't leave it up to chance whether or not pests will find their way into your Randlett commercial facility to cause problems. Keeping pests out of your business is the best way to help guard your reputation and keep your customers and employees happy. We will help you protect your business from pests through our commercial pest control offerings.
The pest control measures we take at Shoop's Texas Termite & Pest Control are implemented by our experienced professionals. Our pest control services include thorough inspections, accurate identifications, sanitation services, exclusion services, monitoring, and the targeted use of pesticides. We don't just get rid of the pests but solve why and how they enter your facility through Integrated Pest Management. Call today to learn more!
All The Ways Ants Get Into Your Randlett Home
Ants are successful because they know how to work together. Each ant in a colony has a job and completes that job each day. They gather food, maintain their nest, and create more and more ants. Ants are a common sight inside of our homes because they offer them a place to forage for food and, if necessary, escape Oklahoma's harsh weather conditions.
Keeping ants out of our home is tricky because their small size makes it easy for them to enter through the smallest of cracks and other openings they come across. Knowing some of their most common entry points is important so you can regularly inspect your house and seal off any of any points of entry you discover:
- Damaged weatherstripping or damaged trim
- Damaged or missing pieces of shingles or siding
- Gaps under exterior doors
- Screens that are loose or that have holes in them
- Cracks in the foundation
- Spaces around wires and other utilities entering into your home
- On wood, inside of potted plants, or on other items, you bring inside from the outside
Connect with us today to learn how we can help identify entry points and keep ants out of your home!
Bed Bug Prevention Methods For Randlett Homeowners
Bed bugs are pests that regularly find their way into our Randlett homes through the act of hitchhiking. They move from place to place on things like luggage, bags, and secondhand furniture, mattresses, and rugs. After a person comes into contact with bed bugs, they can crawl onto clothing and are moved from place to place.
Preventing problems with bed bugs is difficult; their small size and dark color allow them to hide easily. Only a few of these prolific breeders finding a way into your home can quickly lead to a large-scale infestation.
To help you avoid issues with bed bugs, we want to offer some of our most helpful prevention tips:
- Use bed bug-proof mattress and box spring covers in your home to eliminate one of their favorite hideouts.
- Regularly vacuum your floors, closets, and upholstered furniture to remove stray bed bugs.
- When traveling and staying in hotels, always inspect them for bed bugs before bringing luggage inside; when you return home, immediately wash all clothing taken and thoroughly clean out suitcases.
- Take care when purchasing used clothing, mattresses, box springs, and upholstered furniture. Carefully check items for bed bugs and clean the items before bringing them into your home.
- When in public places, try your best to keep your belongings up off the ground and away from other people's things.
In addition, to implementing prevention tips, partner with us at Shoop's Texas Termite & Pest Control. We will provide the necessary services needed to stop an infestation before it starts or eliminate an already present problem. Call today for information about our bed bug control services.