Why Professional Pest Control Is The Way To Go In North Texas
August 15, 2021 - Professional Pest Control
If you think you have what it takes to handle pest infestations on your own, you might want to think again. Pest problems occur all year long and for many various reasons. Attractant factors, seasonal elements, and temperature changes all give rise to the possibility of pest attacks during the year. North Texas is particularly at risk, especially with our warm winters, hot summers, and high humidity environment. Without proper prevention or pest protection, it could be difficult if not impossible to manage pests on your own.
The following is the list of North Texas’ most dangerous pest varieties:
- Rodents (Rats & Mice)
- Bed Bugs
- Ticks And Fleas
- Occasional Invaders
If one or more of these pests have been seen near your home, you may want to start thinking about professional pest protection and prevention.
The Problems With Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Pest Prevention Programs
When faced with serious pest problems, many North Texas home and business owners turn to online solutions first. This includes DIY or home remedy pest control, which involves the use of remedies and products from over-the-counter sources. Hundreds of online websites recommend using DIY before contacting a professional company, but truthfully, it can be dangerous or even irresponsible to attempt to manage pests without outside help.
DIY pest prevention programs are not always the best method of eliminating infestations around your property. In fact, if you already have an infestation burgeoning in or around your home, prevention will do nothing to stop the spread. Here are a few other things to keep in mind about DIY pest prevention techniques:
- Lots of DIY techniques involve the purchase of over-the-counter chemicals. These products are considered toxic to humans and pets and may have high concentrations of damaging chemicals. Unless you are highly skilled with pesticide management, you may be risking the health and wellness of your home and family.
- Some home remedy techniques are expensive and require a large amount of money or time to prepare. Even after all the labor involved, many of these methods fail to address entire infestations.
- Despite popular belief, DIY pest control efforts are often far more expensive than professional control. Professional companies like Shoop's Texas Termite & Pest Control can address pests for half the cost and half the original speed.
Property owners often choose to address pest problems on a case-by-case basis. Unfortunately, this is a flawed mentality that often hurts homeowners more than it helps.
How Shoop's Texas Termite & Pest Control Makes Pest Control A Breeze
The professionally managed pest programs at Shoop's Texas Termite & Pest Control are guaranteed to be faster, safer, and more efficient than any DIY pest control on the market. Not only are we more effective at covering entire infestations, but our methods are safer than attempting elimination on your own.
Here’s what makes Shoop's Texas Termite & Pest Control stand out from the crowd:
- We are a leader in all best practices for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques.
- Our trained professionals undergo annual continued education to prove that we have what it takes to treat your home as our own.
- Complete mitigation and prevention programs address dozens of North Texas pest varieties, all while keeping your home and family safe.
Find out how to get plugged in with the Shoop's Texas Termite & Pest Control community by calling, clicking, or visiting with us online today. We’re looking forward to making a difference in your life as soon as possible with our home pest control and commercial pest management services!